This is my design...

This is my design...

...whether you like it or not



söndag 2 maj 2010

Getting somewhere

As I've said before, this week was going to be about studying and my birtdayproject. Well to be fair, I've actually done a little of both but most of all - a little of everything else... My motivation hasn't really been around and sadly it still isn't and my test is tomorrow... We'll see how that goes...

So about my project; the cubes are going to for the letters in the name 'AXEL' and have started with A and made 6 out of 10 cubes. I dont have anything to fill them with at the moment tho so it looks a bit silly.

I've got 2 other project ideas; one is an iphone case for my friends phone and another bag to my "collection".

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar