This is my design...

This is my design...

...whether you like it or not



torsdag 19 augusti 2010

And then they were 3

As I said yesterday I've made something else but the robots this week. I've made myself another cellphone-case.

I've been getting a bit tired of my green one (in the middle) lately and the flowery one (left) I use when I'm in the stable so it smells a little :D and last week when I visited the secondhand store I found a really cool tartan tie.


The finished case is the third one I tried making with this tie. The first one got way too small, the second about 2cm too short and the third - perfect! I didn't do too well when thinking that day, but third time lucky... :D


When I bought the tie I thought it was just a tartan tie but it's actually made in Scotland... I used red lining, half of it from the lining of this tie and the other half from another tie. I think it became quite cool!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar