This is my design...

This is my design...

...whether you like it or not



fredag 11 februari 2011

Back in the game

The last month has been a bit revolutionary for me. Packed as much as possible of my belongings and moved to Brighton, England. Lived in a hostel for two weeks, started uni over here, started to make new friends and tried to find a place to live. Gah, it's been exhausting! But now I got a place to live, new friends and I've got used to the thought of studying. But (yes another one) a woke up with a cold the other day and my brain has not been too reliable since. Feeling sorry for myself, I went down to ths shoppingstreet the same day and bought myself one of the best things in the world... yarn! While waiting to pay a packet of five crochethooks caught my eye, they were so irrisistible and not that expensive. What can I say except for that they are mine now :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar