This is my design...

This is my design...

...whether you like it or not



fredag 25 mars 2011

Back on track

I've had an awesome week so far. Stand-up comedy, my birthday with bowling and a crazy night out, a spontanious day with a friend, friends coming over with cake (twice) and on top of all this beautiful and warm weather!
No finished projects though. And you can forget about my secret project, it was nearly finished but when I attached the different pieces together it looked, um.. I think a good way of putting it is, not the way I have imagined it... But don't worry, I've already started on a new secret project with the very same yarn...
Meanwhile I'll show you a picture of what's outside my window...
...wouldn't mind sitting there myself but the garden is locked unfortunatelly.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar