This is my design...

This is my design...

...whether you like it or not



lördag 10 april 2010

Everything but...

It's been a week now and I've pretty much done nothing at all since then. I came back to my appartment monday night to be here and study for an exam on monday. But I've been totally unmotivated so at the moment I'm not sure if I'm going to pass or not...
I've done a little bit of sewing tho, not much but a little. Made another cellphone case since the one I made before was too short. Hopefully this one will fit; going to try it on next weekend...
I've also started on another bag, in the same fabric as before but a clutchbag this time. I'll show it when it's finished cause right now it's just pieces of fabric...
Time to hit the books again and see if I can learn something!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar