This is my design...

This is my design...

...whether you like it or not



torsdag 22 april 2010

Next project

It's my friends sons first birthday in a month and my next project is a birthdaygift for him. Not sure if I'm going to have neither time nor enough fabric to complete it till then tho.
What I'm going to do is make cubes and use them to form the letters in his name. I'm going to attach them using Velcro. That way he can take them apart and build other things or just move them around between the letters.

The fabric I'm using is the same fabric as I make the cellphone cases from. It's kind of my favourite; the fabric from ties. It's quite hard to work with but I love it anyway...

I've started of making the cubes, or well at least cutting the squares to make the cubes... Only to make the first letter which is A it will take 10cubes and 60squares. At the moment I've got 48 or something like that...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar