This is my design...

This is my design...

...whether you like it or not



tisdag 21 december 2010

During ongoing production

I'm working on at least four different projects at the moment. A scarf that's meant to be a christmas present but won't be finished in time, bought the yarn in France and ended up not having enough but found a site yesterday where I could order more. Probably will take quite some time before I get it since I'm ordering it from England and there's a bit of snow over there...

Also working on another scarf, started it today so haven't got very far. It's probably going to be a late christmas present/ birthday gift if I don't like it to much and want to keep it myself :D


The third project is candle holders, 2 made 6 to go...


No4 is the grandma' square blanket, constantly ongoing but not enough made to put up another picture...


Instead I'll show you something I made quite a few years ago. It used to be a longsleaved t-shirt I loved but never used anymore and this is what I made out of it...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar