This is my design...

This is my design...

...whether you like it or not



torsdag 30 december 2010

Here's to a new year...

I actually made some effort for my blog this morning. I made the effort to find a topp/dress I made years ago, put it on and take photos. Thought it would be nice since I'm not finishing any projects at the moment, but my mobile decided not to behave and now the photos are all gone... I'm just slightly upset with it... I guess it'll have to redo it, not today tho.
Instead I changed the looks of my blog, not sure I'm too pleased with it but I'll do for now and until the next time I haven't got much to do and feel like putting some further effort in to my blog...
I think this will be my last post 2010. Maybe a new years promise to put some effort into blogging would be a good idea...
Anyways, happy new year to everyone and may you all be well! And if you can't be good... be safe!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar